Monday, August 22, 2011

Boston Baby Photography: That's Where I Saw This Cutie

Every baby needs a rapper persona!
Boston-Newborn-Photography

This is my new friend Baby M. He is one very lucky boy! Not only do his parents love him, but he is the first grandson in his family! Something tells me he's going to have them all wrapped around his little finger. It will be interesting to see what happens now that his Nonna can't buy all matching outfits for her grandchildren.
Boston-Newborn-Photography

Boston-Newborn-Photography

Boston-Newborn-Photography

Yay for adorable babies! In between the weekend weddings, I've been photographing all sorts of babies, so keep an eye out for those posts! I know I've been a horrible blogger lately. I blame the editing. And the summer.


2 comments:

Jenny said...

THOSE FEET!

Another set of adorable pics, Meg! :)

tog_girl said...

the feet are so yum :)